Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
1. Minitec guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by Users.
2. The personal data identified in the order form as being mandatory is essential for the provision of the Service by Minitec. The omission or inaccuracy of the data provided by the User are their sole and entire responsibility and may give rise to a refusal to provide the Service by Minitec.
3. The user's personal data will be processed and stored by computer and are intended to be used by Minitec within the scope of the contractual and/or commercial relationship with the User.
4. Under the terms of the applicable legislation, the User is guaranteed, without additional charges, the right to access, rectify and update their personal data, directly or upon written request, as well as the right to oppose their use for the purposes provided for in the previous number, and for this purpose, contact the entity responsible for the processing of personal data: Minitec.
5. The Internet is an open network, so the User's personal data, other personal information and all content hosted on the Service may circulate on the network without security conditions, even running the risk of being accessible and used by third parties not authorized for this purpose, and Minitec cannot be held responsible for such access and/or use.